On the other hand, you might want to move to Peru permanently depending, as the Jedi like to say, on your point of view.
One Pablo Cayo, a janitor, showed up to work plastered one day. So his employer did what any scum-sucking pig of a corporation would do… they fired him. Fortunately for Pablo, a justice of the Constitutional Tribunal felt his pain and ordered that Pablo be given his job back. Maybe the justice has tossed a few back while on the bench. Who knows? All that matters is that Pablo, a fine upstanding and responsible citizen of Peru, has rightfully gotten his job back where he can sweep the floor while sloshed all he wants.
And people say America is the Land of the Free? I’m packing my bags for Peru, the only TRUE free country left in the world.
Thanks to ChurchSignGenerator.com for helping me out with the above image. Making fake signs is so much fun!
So I received a chain letter in my inbox today. I thought to myself, “How quaint!”
Well, it has been awhile since I got a chain letter, so I thought I’d give it a shot… but post it on my blog instead of passing it along. So here it is: 4 Things You Might Not Know About Me… 9 Times.
Jobs I’ve Had in My Life
- Burger flipper at McDonalds
- Auto parts salesman at Pep Boys
- eBay PowerSeller at Last Chance Department Store
- Manager of Content at OrangeSoda
In contrast, a job that I’d like to have: Ruler of the Universe!
Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
- Starship Troopers… and I have (watched it over and over that is)
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Battlestar Galactica: Razor
Yeah, I’m a sci-fi geek. What of it?
Places I Have Lived
- Orem, Utah
- Long Beach, California
- San Diego, California
- Angeles City, Phillipines
I don’t get around much.
Television Shows I Watch
- Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
- Lots of documentaries on History Channel and Discovery
Places I’ve Vacationed
- Las Vegas, Nevada… my favorite retreat
- New Orleans, Louisiana (pre-Katrina and it was actually a business trip, but fun enough to be a vacation)
- San Diego, California
- The deserts of Utah, though I’d hardly call those vacations
What a freaking boring life, eh?
Websites I Visit (almost) Daily
Most of my surfing is done for work, so here are my work surfing sites:
- Uh… and Netflix, but never at work
- Papa John’s pizza
- Brick Oven lasagna
- Brick Oven salad bar
- Kingfish Hall salmon
Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
- A 3,000+ square foot suite at Bellagio in Las Vegas
- Playing at the final table of the 2008 WSOP main event
- Flying in a Learjet with my family heading towards the Atlantis Casino and Resort
- The graduation ceremony for Platoon 1106, Bravo Co. MCRD San Diego on April 8, 1994
People I Think Will Respond
No point in answering this one.
And no chain letter would be complete without a threat on your life for not perpetuating the chain letter or false promises of riches and grandeur if you pass it along.
But you know how I feel about chain letters, so whatever. If you choose to do this, give yourself a pat on the back. If not, then slap yourself in the face and we’ll call it good.
It started just short of a few years ago. Since that time, the world has come to love Stu (okay, maybe not EVERYbody). I never understood it. But then just a few days ago, it hit me.
The reason the world loves me is because they NEED me. Without me, the world would simply take itself far too seriously and lead itself into ruination. Total destruction. Absolute catastrophe. You know… the kind where cats and dogs start living together, lions and lambs get along, and we end up spending all of eternity picking fruit. And well, nobody wants that!
Too-serious people end up doing crazy stuff, like becoming cyberbullies (aka, butt heads).
So here’s a little advice from Stu himself:
Lighten up… Life’s too short to take seriously!