Making Sense of the World

So my father sent me a link to an article by one David Wong titled Inside the Monkeysphere. As I read the first few lines, I thought to myself, “This guy is a left-wing nut case!” But as I read further I began to wonder if he was, in fact, a right-wing nut case. After awhile, I came to realize that he, like most people in the world, was just a moderate.

David Wong has a talent for telling stories about the world, somewhat like Dilios… only different. I especially like his writing because it reminds me of, well, me… and a few other highly sarcastic persons I know.

Furthermore, his writing is freakin’ funny! Here are a few links of my favorite David Wong writings (note: He has an affinity for using language some might find offensive. Be warned!):

Inside the Monkeysphere – Basic study of human society. Anybody who has studied society to any level already knows this stuff, but David explains it so well, and it’s funny!

The God Fuse – I’d venture to say 90% of everybody will agree with this. The other 10% are retarded or something.

Seven Reasons the 20th Century is Making You Miserable – Makes sense… I guess. It’s still funny.

Was 9/11 an Inside Job? – At first you think he’s going to tell both sides of the story, but then he doesn’t. I almost didn’t read Part II, but I’m glad I did. It’s hilarious!

Enjoy!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>